SUPPLEMENTARY PENSION SAVINGS
- Intended for all regardless of nationality or citizenship
- Allows for long term savings with state support with goal to contribute to financial well-being at the retirement age
- Collects individual contributions, employer’s contributions and requests state contribution on behalf of individual clients
- Invests the collected means through various participation funds in line with savings strategy selected by the clients
- Participation funds:
- KB Dynamic Participation Fund of KB Penzijní společnost, a.s.
- KB Balanced Participation Fund of KB Penzijní společnost, a.s.
- KB Savings Conservative Participation Fund of KB Penzijní společnost, a.s.
- KB Mandatory Conservative Participation Fund of KB Penzijní společnost, a.s
- KB Money Market Participation Fund of KB Penzijní společnost, a.s.
- The funds on client's account are invested based on the selected savings strategy. The client can select either Life Cycle or Individual Strategy. The former refers to savings strategy that automatically allocates financial market instruments (mainly stocks, bonds and monetary market instruments) reflecting the client's retirement date and his/her risk appetite. The latter enables investments into individual funds based on client's risk preference.
- KB Penzijní společnost offers three principle Life cycle strategies:
- Growth Life Cycle Strategy
- Balanced Life Cycle Strategy
- Conservative Life Cycle Strategy
- The client can also select his/her own Individual Strategy
Benefits of Supplementary Pension Savings
- Long term regular savings vehicle managed by trustworthy KB Penzijní společnost with 26 years of successful track record
- Government provides direct contribution in relation to the client’s own contribution and also exempts individual contributions from income tax
- Employer can contribute to their employees’ pension savings account. These contributions are not subject to taxation
- Clients using a KB credit card (Lady Card and A Card] receive special bonus 1 % of each payment done by using the card. The amount is credited to the client’s pension savings account with KB PS
- Clients receive from KB PS free of charge special discount card Sphere which can be used in more than 10 thousands stores countrywide
The benefit of saving through participation funds within the Third Pillar offers the option of withdrawing savings in the form of an early pension. Clients can take advantage of this option as early as 5 years prior to their scheduled retirement. The government additionally covers the health insurance payments for this period. An early pension does not affect the future amount received during retirement (contrary to other forms of early retirement).
Savings for Retirement with KB PS
- KB PS ranks among the largest companies to offer Savings for Retirement products on the Czech market
- KB PS manages assets exceeding a value of CZK 62,3 billion for more than 532 thousand savings participants
- Assets of all participation funds are managed by Amundi, leading asset manager in Europe
- Savings strategy can be adjusted, free of charge twice a year
- Relax program – exclusive discount spa and recreational treatment offered by KB PS partners
More information on Supplementary Pension Savings or please contact:
Sales Department KB Penzijní společnost, a.s.
nám. Junkových 2772/1
155 00 Prague
Tel.: +420 955 525 999